The Percussion Room
S u b d i v i d e & C o n q u e r
Questions, comments, suggestions...
Enter the code shown:
Tweets by @percroom
"This is a really well thought-out, easy to use and useful idea. I'll keep using the site to further my searches."
. Nexus, PAS Hall of Fame.
"This is such a great website and saves me so much time. The inclusion of 'less-than-optimal' options is also helpful for the real world. Thanks!"
– Vern Griffiths. Principal Percussion, Vancouver Symphony.
"Thank you for your incredible website!"
– Ed Choi. Principal Percussion, Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra.
"An invaluable resource for a world-adventuring percussionist. I wouldn't be able to manage my career without it."
– Mark Mazur. National Ballet of Canada.
"Great site, great job!"
– Amir Lavie. Principal Percussion, Israel Opera Orchestra.
"Bravo for creating such a helpful and organized resource!"
– Scott Herring, University of South Carolina.
"Brilliant and so helpful. Making assignments is one of the worst parts of the job. It just got a whole lot easier. Thank you."
– Matthew Hawkins, Cincinnati.
Copyright © 2004-2017 by Steven Wassmansdorf. All rights reserved.